US hours: 14.30- 23.00
Provide full sales information to enquiring customers to promote and sell the Quartix product and benefits. You will manage your own portfolio of potential customers, providing them with sales support matching their individual needs. Creating a positive purchase experience ensuring customer retention. Supporting existing customers to encourage repeat orders and upgrades to additional packages.
- Accomplish sales targets through personal sales achievements whilst working as part of a team
- Work sales procedures through to completion of order
- Development of new routes to market, including cold calling to establish company contacts
- Daily communication with team manager to ensure they are aware of your pipeline business and forecasted opportunities
- Managing a portfolio of prospects and maintaining periodical contact through telephone & email communication
- Maintaining marketing database records with up-to-date customer information
- Performing telephone demonstrations to potential customers
- Monitoring the sales forecast throughout the month and ensuring orders are chased in
- Provide customers with relevant sales information specific to their requirements
- Make and maintain a targeted volume of outbound calls, 50 calls or 2 hours of talk time daily
The US Sales Executive will maintain and develop relationships with other Sales departments and monitor and report on market and competitor activities to Sales Executives & Sales Manager. They will also maintain and develop relationships with customers and suppliers and contribute towards improvement in procedures and systems.
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present written information in a structured and balanced way appropriate to the needs of the reader
- Confident on both the phone and in person
- Able to create prospects via cold calling
- Experience in a sales environment, ideally B2B (knowledge and experience in the telematics market would be a benefit)
- 12 months office based or telesales experience preferred
- Good IT skills, which must include use of Office 365
- Willing to learn in house software, including marketing database
- Ideal candidate would have experience in Salesforce
- Thorough knowledge of our product and benefits it offers
- Must have an excellent customer service attitude and will answer and assist the customers and prospects queries to the best of his/her abilities.
- Will be target driven and goal orientated and will thrive to achieve and exceed targets.
- Positive, highly motivated and a good team player
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and covering letter across to firstname.lastname@example.org.