The Promotion and Participation
1. This Promotion is only open to those who sign up for qualifying contracts:
a. Existing Quartix customers who have referred someone, not already known to Quartix and who has since signed up to Quartix Tracking for a minimum of 12 months for 1 vehicle, and who signed up during the time period during which this offer was running.
b. New customers to Quartix who have signed up to Quartix Tracking for a minimum of 12 months for 1 vehicle, and who signed up during the time period during which this offer was running.
c. Participants must be aged 18 or over and cannot be employees of the Promoter (or any other company within the Quartix group) (an “Employee”), an Employee’s immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
d. This offer does not apply for any additional vehicle order that existing customers of Quartix would like to add to current contracts If you work in the public sector and you are prohibited by your employer from taking part in any promotions that could benefit yourself, you are also excluded. It is the responsibility of the customer to establish whether you are prohibited to take part in such promotions. If there is any uncertainty as to who may be a Participant, please contact the Quartix Marketing Department on 01223 652309 whose decision shall be final and binding.
2. Qualifying Contracts. Subject to clause 24, a participant may receive a Fuel Card if they contract as follows: purchase of a minimum of a 12-month rental contract for a minimum of one vehicle on any of the Quartix tracking price plans as follows:
a. Order and payment received for a minimum of 12-month contract for minimum of 1 vehicle for new customers
b. Order and payment received for a minimum of 12-month contract for minimum of 1 vehicle for a customer who had left and is now returning to Quartix as a customer
c. Order and payment received for a minimum of 12-month contract for minimum of 1 vehicle for new customers who was referred by an existing customer. An existing customer who has referred someone who since signed up with Quartix.
3. The contract is subject to the Quartix standard commercial terms and conditions
4. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of a Participant at any time, and to use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided, especially at the point that the Award (as defined below) is provided. The Promoter may withhold an Award until it has received such evidence and failure to provide such evidence in a timely manner may result in forfeiture of an Award.
5. This Promotion will run from 1st February 2018 (the “Start Date”) until 30th April 2018 (the “Closing Date”) (the “Promotion Period”). No award will be made for any spend by a Participant after the Closing Date.
6. A maximum of one fuel card may be awarded to a Participant (no matter how many Accounts they have or how many Orders they make or how much they spend) during the Promotion Period. Account holders who qualify for this promotion (Award) between the Start Date and the Closing Date will be contacted by phone to ask for some additional details we need in order to process the fuel card promotion. Awards returned as lost in post will be forfeited and no replacement or alternative will be offered to the Participant.
7. If a Participant CANCELS an order during the Promotion Period that resulted in an Award, the Promoter will;
a. Not send the Fuel Card
b. If Sent, we will cancel the fuel card.
8. A Fuel Card will be issued once an order is placed and first payment has been received by Quartix.
9. The Fuel Card will be issued within 4 weeks of the order being placed and payment being received.
10. Each Fuel Card will be loaded with fifty pounds (£50.00) to be used at any petrol station that accepts Mastercard/VISA. Full terms and conditions for the fuel card will be available on receipt of the card from the card issuers website www.cardaccount.co.uk
11. No cash alternative is available.
12. The Customer will need to activate the card on receipt in order to use their £50 fuel reward.
13. No further cards will be issued if the fuel credit is not used within the ‘use by’ date.
a. The £50 fuel reward is available to spend until the card expires, after which the funds are no longer available.
14. By activating the card the Customer agrees to the terms and conditions of the card issuer – full T&Cs are available at www.cardaccount.co.uk
15. You must report any lost or stolen card immediately
a. Lost or stolen cards can be blocked and reported through your online account at www.cardaccount.co.uk
b. Activated cards that have been lost or stolen can be replaced for a fee of £10, this will be deducted from the remaining funds on the card.
c. If the card did not arrive and has not been activated, the card can be blocked and a replacement card will be sent to you.
16. Any Award made during the Promotion Period is for the benefit of and must be collected by the relevant Account holder.
17. The Awards will be made whilst stocks last. In the event that stocks of the Awards run out, no further Awards will be made.
Liabilities, Taxes and General Conditions
18. In relation to this Promotion:
a. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit the Promoter’s or its third-party supplier’s liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier’s negligence or for fraud.
b. Subject to 18a, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by a Participant howsoever arising from accepting any Award whether due to any error, omission or other cause by the Promoter or its employees, agents or others.
c. Subject to 18a, the Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss caused to a Participant
i. which is not reasonably foreseeable to the Participant and to the Promoter when the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions (which occurs automatically when the Participant participates in this Promotion) or
ii. is reasonably foreseeable to the Participant and to the Promoter when the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions but is only indirectly related to the Participant participating in this Promotion.
d. Subject to 18a, the Promoter reserves the right to amend any element of this Promotion, or foreclose this Promotion and cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver for reasons beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, riot, civil commotion, accident, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, fire, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Participant as a result of any of these occurrences.
e. The Participant agrees to reimburse the Promoter in respect of any damages or any losses suffered by the Promoter resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from the Participant’s participation in the Promotion in breach of these terms and conditions or from the Participant’s violation of any applicable law or regulation.
19. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative Award of equal or greater value.
20. The Promoter may require any Participant who receives an Award to take part in future publicity.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant in the event the Promoter believes that they have contravened any of these terms and conditions.
22. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. Accepting an Award may give rise to a tax liability which will be the Participant’s responsibility.
24. If, for whatever reason, you do not wish to take part in this Promotion, you may opt out by making Quartix aware by emailing your sales contact or firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your company name, Quartix customer account number and the fact that you do not wish to take part in this Promotion.
25. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
26. Promoter: QUARTIX, Chapel Offices, Park Street, Newtown, Powys. SY16 1EE. Registered in England and Wales number 4159907
This card is issued by Paysafe Financial Services Limited pursuant to a licence by Mastercard International. Paysafe Financial Services Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FRN: 900015) for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments. Mastercard and the Mastercard brand mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International.