See for yourself how Quartix works with our fully interactive real-time demo.
Industry-leading telematics technology
Quartix has been manufacturing industry-leading telematics technology since early 2001 and now has more than 10,000 companies using our business vehicle tracking system. Quartix Vehicle Tracking offers a true end-to-end solution and is responsible for all aspects of product design from the black box telematics to the vehicle tracking reports arriving in your Inbox.
Quartix Tracking Devices
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver, providing second-by-second vehicle tracking
- Wide operating voltage range – from 8v to 30v
- Optional general purpose digital inputs for monitoring (such as emergency door opening, tailgate lift or warning light switch)
- Optional driver identification using iButton tag input
- Battery voltage sensing for tamper detection
- Accelerometer for sensing and recording impact data
- Measuring just 90mm x 55mm x 24mm , weighing only 90g, the unit is completely hidden from view following installation
- The simple three wire installation typically takes just 30-40 minutes, the unit is supplied with a mounting plate for fast installation
- Compatible with both 12V and 24V vehicle systems without modification (includes internal wireless and GPS antennas)
- Fully compliant with EMC, mobile communication standards and safety legislation
- Enclosure made of UL94 V-0 flame retardant material and assembled in ISO9001 certified manufacturing facilities